Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stuck in a rut...

I've been hovering at the 97-pounds lost mark for a few months now. I knew that the weightloss would eventually slow down, so I should have expected this. I really am quite happy with how I look and feel, but I'd like to lose another 10-15 pounds and "firm up" my body. I'm 5'8" in height, and my current weight is 173 pounds. That's the lowest I've been since high school, so I really am quite happy.

I don't know what it is, but I just can't get myself motivated to exercise. I can't use the excuse that I don't have enough time because I really do. I spend several hours a week doing non-essential things such as Facebook, so I really should turn that time into doing something useful for myself.

As soon as I get done this blog and get off the computer, I'm going to go put my exercise clothes and sneakers on and go downstairs to the treadmill. Really, I have no excuse. I need to get this body into shape!!!

So, hopefully by my next blog, I'll be sharing about how much time I'm spending on the treadmill or at the YMCA instead of how much time I'm wasting on Facebook or surfing the net. Until next time, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment