Monday, August 24, 2009

It was tough, but I made it through vacation!

I will say that it was very, very tough being away on vacation in the Outer Banks for a week. Tough because I couldn't control what I eat as much as I do when I'm home. I was limited with my food choices, especially because we went out to eat several times. I KNOW that I didn't get all my water and protein in every day. That's a given.

But, now that I'm home, I need to get myself back into the grind and back on schedule! I will say that I ate A LOT LESS than I ever have before on vacation. It was really nice to experiment with a few things (cheese ravioli, white pizza, pulled pork) and actually have them stay down. I'm still a little nervous when it comes to trying new things, especially when you're away from home.

I did get on the scale this morning and I actually managed to lose a couple pounds on vacation!! I guess I sweated them off in the heat and humidity on the Nags Head beach!

Here is a picture of my hubby and I (looking like lobsters) at dinner one night:



We really had a wonderful, relaxing time on vacation. I only wish it didn't have to end. Reality truly sucks!!!

Until next time, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment