Sunday, March 8, 2009

Looking Forward to All the Changes...All of Them!!!

I've been surfing the message boards at Barix Clinics (the place that I'm having my surgery done) and I have to say that I'm completely inspired and motivated...yet on the flipside, scared shitless. :(

Seeing and reading about the results that patients have had with gastric bypass surgery is so inspiring. I can only hope to have the same life-changing results that these people have had. That is inspiring and motivating.

On the other hand, reading about the changes in eating habits is a little scary. I know it has to be done -- eating small portions and sticking to certain restrictions (no sugar, etc.). But, it's going to be hard. I'm hopeful that I will be able to adjust and also help influence the eating habits of my family. I hope to be a better "chef" when preparing meals at home -- that will benefit both me and my family.

I know it's going to be hard, but it WILL BE WORTH IT in the end! When I think about what my life will be like after the surgery, I think I'll be able to do it!!! I know I can!!!

The message boards are very information and inspirational, so if you're interested in hearing from others who have had the surgery, go here:

http://www.barixclinicsstore.com/message_boards.html

Until next time, peace out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment