Saturday, April 25, 2009

Start of day six...have to share!!!

Saturday - Day Six of Pre-Surgery Liquid Diet:

Good morning! I know it's still morning and I haven't really made it through the full day yet, but I just had to share!! I got on the scale this morning when I got up and was blown away. Since starting this liquid diet only five days ago, I've lost a total of...get this...you won't believe it...
10 POUNDS!!!!!

That's 10 pounds in only five days!!! I know most of it is water weight, but I was tickled pink when I saw it! What an incredible way to start my weekened!!!

I'll write more later...especially after tonight's banquet that I have to attend. I'm sure it will be hard, but I've got fuel to light my fire now! Woohoo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! AWESOME JOB! Doesn't it feel GREAT?
    Banquet, tonight? Better grab a protein shake before it...You CAN do it!!
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete