Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wednesday reallly is hump day...

This coming Wednesday is literally hump day for me. If I get past Wednesday with flying colors, I'll be cleared for my gastric bypass surgery on April 30th. On Wednesday, I go to Barix for my PATs (pre-admission tests). They'll check my bloodwork, do an EKG, ultrasound, and lots of other tests.

I have been so busy at work that I really haven't thought much about it. But, now as I lay here in bed getting ready for another work week, it hit me that Wednesday is the big day!!!

My best friend is coming with me for support, so I'm very thankful for that!

I'm hoping that everything will work out fine, and I'll get the nod of approval to proceed with my surgery. This whole process has been just about two months long (I had my initial consult on 2/23), so I feel like I've been caught up in a whirlwind of excitement. I'm sort of glad for that, because if I really had the time to stop and think about things, it would just make the process go a lot slower for me!!!

I'll keep you posted and let you know how my PATs go. Until then, have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment